This Halloween, you could carve the typical scary-faced jack-o-lantern for the umpteenth time or you could show those trick-or-treaters just how much you love the 2018 Honda Civic Type R.
It’s easy to do with the free pumpkin design template from RimBlades USA. All you need is a large pumpkin, a serrated knife, four small pieces of tape, a printout of the design, and these instructions to make it happen.
How It Works:
- Clean your pumpkin like you normally would and be sure to wipe down the outside of the pumpkin, too.
- Print this PDF file. Be sure to select gray scale from your printer’s settings.
- Trim the printout so that it fits on your pumpkin. Make sure to leave some excess white space all around the design. Tape paper to your pumpkin.
- Using a serrated knife, gently carve along the lines.
- If it doesn’t look right the first time, try again on another side of the pumpkin.
- Take a picture and share it on social media! Be sure to tag RimBladesUSA on your post so we can share, too (we’re on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)!