We want you to have confidence in your order. That’s why we offer a no-hassle returns policy. Before ordering, please review our returns and exchanges policy.
1) We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. Exchanges are also accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Within the acceptable period, we will accept returns for any reason, as long as the product is not cut, installed, or damaged in any way. Products that have been altered or installed are not accepted.
2) If you decide to return or exchange your order, you must contact us for return instructions. Please email your return or exchange request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) We charge a 15% restocking fee on all returns. Unless you’re returning an item that was incorrectly shipped to you (meaning, we sent you the wrong order and you’re sending it back), we charge a 15% restocking fee.
4) You are responsible for the cost of shipping back a return and/or exchange. Unless you’re returning a product because you received the wrong item (we shipped you the wrong item), you must pay the cost of return shipping. Usually, our product can be mailed back to us via the US Post Office for a few dollars (including insurance). See our full shipping policy for more details.
5) Once your return is received, we will process it right away. Your money will be refunded once the processing is complete. Usually this takes less than 3 business days.
6) Refunds for returns will be issued in the original form of payment, from the original purchaser. It may take several days to see it reflected on your credit card statement or in your checking account.
7) Defective products are processed under our warranty policy. We will inspect the product for manufacturing defects. All valid warranty claims will be honored.
8) Products that are damaged during shipping or never received are the responsibility of the customer. For this reason, we strongly recommend insuring anything you mail to us.
For further returns questions, contact us here.