We want you to have confidence in your order. That’s why we offer a no-hassle returns policy. Before ordering, please review our returns and exchanges policy.
1) We accept returns within 60 days of the original invoice. Exchanges are also accepted within 60 days of original invoice. Within the acceptable period, we will accept returns for any reason, as long as the part is not cut, installed, or damaged in any way. Parts that have been altered or installed are not accepted.
2) If you decide to return or exchange a part, you must contact us for return instructions.
3) The customer is responsible for return shipping if they ordered the wrong part. If the return is because you received the wrong part, we will handle everything. Shipping will be covered, and we will get you the right part. See our full shipping policy.
4) We reserve the right to apply restocking fees to any orders.
5) Once your return is received, we will process it right away. Your money will be refunded once the processing is complete.
6) Refunds for returns will be issued in the original form of payment, from the original purchaser. It may take several days to see it reflected on your credit card statement or in your checking account.
7) Defective parts are processed under our warranty policy. We will inspect the part for manufacturing defects. All valid warranty claims will be honored.
8) Parts that are damaged during shipping or never received are the responsibility of the customer. We will help you contact the carrier and pursue a claim. It will be up to you to coordinate with them from there.
For further returns questions, contact us here.